The sky is falling. US unemployment is higher than ever. Nation failure is possible. Disruptions are extreme and will be long lasting
- Status quo, stay the course will result in failure
- Authoritarian and dictatorial rule will not work
- Government business and bureaucracy can save us
- Corporations and industries will only benefit themselves
The Great Depression was overcome. Lessons learned from that era need to be studied.
- Job creation
- Infrastructure improvements
- Basic guaranteed income
- Basic health care
- Reduction of income inequality
- Reduce incarceration
- Humanize police and judicial policy
- Eliminate corporate and industrial influence on government policy
We can survive and thrive with basic values on human needs. And cut ties with corporate influence.